Have you ever tried to be intentional and consistent about exercising to stay in shape? It can be easy to give up if you don’t have a few others to encourage you to keep at it. It helps to work out with a few other people. The same is true when it comes to taking steps in a relationship with God. It’s better to learn about and follow God with a few other people, rather than by ourselves. Journey Groups are designed so a few people can consistently and intentionally help each other learn and take steps in their relationship with God.
HOW DO I START A JOURNEY GROUP?
1) Read the GUIDE for info about Groups and how start.
2) Fill out the START A GROUP FORM if you are interested.
3) Ask a few others from your Network, volunteering, or friends at church or community to join you. Most Groups form out of our Network or Volunteer teams.
4) Set a time & location to meet consistently together. Most Groups meet for 1 hour every other week over a meal, dessert, or a drink.
5) Discuss Group Questions (above). They are easy to follow and designed so a few people can learn and take steps together.