Have you ever tried to be intentional and consistent about exercising to stay in shape? It can be easy to give up if you don’t have a few others to encourage you to keep at it. It helps to work out with a few other people. The same is true when it comes to taking steps in a relationship with God. It’s better to learn about and follow God with a few other people, rather than by ourselves. Journey Groups are designed so a few people can consistently and intentionally help each other learn and take steps in their relationship with God.
Each week we provide Group Questions that are connected to the current series at The Journey and can be discussed in your Group. Available HERE or the BIBLE APP.
HOW DO I START A JOURNEY GROUP?
1) Read the GUIDE for info about Groups and how start.
2) Fill out the START A GROUP FORM if you are interested.
3) Ask a few others from your Network, volunteering, or friends at church or community to join you. Most Groups form out of our Network or Volunteer teams.
4) Set a time & location to meet consistently together. Most Groups meet for 1 hour every other week over a meal, dessert, or a drink.
5) Discuss Group Questions (above). They are easy to follow and designed so a few people can learn and take steps together.